About the Firm
Columbus Family Lawyers Providing Clients with the Respect and Dignity They Deserve
Dedicated support for Ohioans in divorce, custody, support and other family law cases
Being in the midst of any family law crisis, such as a divorce or custody dispute, is difficult, but an experienced and compassionate attorney can guide you and your loved ones through the legal process to a positive resolution. Our Brewster & Neal, LLC attorneys have 23 combined years of experience representing the best interests of clients in a range of family law matters. We understand your emotional and financial concerns and provide individualized attention and clear communication with your specific needs in mind. Residents of Columbus and the surrounding areas who need strong and caring legal support can trust our counsel because we know how important the outcome is to your family and your future.
Committed and individualized representation for family law clients
Whether you’re facing issues related to child custody and visitation, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, alimony, or child support, our lawyers outline a comprehensive strategy to achieve your goals. Clients in Columbus turn to us for representation because of our:
- Communication skills — We keep you informed about your options and the status of your case, answering texts, calls and emails promptly, so you can make educated decisions about what to do next.
- Client focus — As a client, you’re our number one priority. We discuss your optimal outcomes so we can work toward a resolution that best fits your family.
- Individual attention — When working with our firm, you’ll get the dedicated and personalized support of our experienced family lawyers for the duration of your case.
We know that family issues can be difficult emotionally and financially. Our straightforward and customized approach ensures your case proceeds as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible.
Areas of Practice
Solution-oriented representation for Central Ohio families
Brewster & Neal, LLC provides comprehensive family law
counsel for Columbus families needing assistance in a time of crisis and confusion. Extensive knowledge of Ohio laws helps us decide on a strategy best suited to your goals. Our areas of practice include:
- Divorce —From initial filing to post-decree modifications, our attorneys have broad experience to prepare you for the issues raised during a divorce and fully represent your interests.
- Child support —Whether you must pay child support or will receive it, our family lawyers will help explain your options and present a compelling case for a fair rate. We also assist with modifications and enforcement of support orders when circumstances warrant.
- Alimony —The award of spousal support, or alimony, in an Ohio divorce is based on a variety of factors. We ensure the court has accurate information to make fair support decisions for temporary or permanent awards.
- Child custody and visitation — We represent parents in custody and visitation matters so that their parental bonds are preserved and their children are protected.
- Prenuptial agreements —Regardless of your age or income, prenuptial agreements protect your best interests and reduce the possibility of conflicts down the line should your marriage end. We draft and review these crucial agreements to safeguard your finances.
With more than two decades of combined experience providing personalized attention to family law clients, we take your case seriously and consider all possible options to reach a favorable resolution.
Contact our committed Ohio family law firm for a free consultation
Whether you’re in need of assistance with divorce, child custody, child support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, alimony, or related issues, our lawyers with Brewster & Neal, LLC in Columbus have the background and dedication to help you. To schedule a free family law consultation, call us at 614-826-7011 or contact us online